At Unicomp we are always looking for new talent to grow our team with committed, motivated and passionate people to drive the company to its next stage of success together. Our multi-area approach means that we are always interested in professionals with diverse backgrounds, experience, skill sets, and viewpoints that will help our team to create more value for our customers and the community as a whole. Having a strong belief that our employees should grow as the company grows, we provide a favorable environment for the talent to thrive – offering our employees mentorship and opportunities to develop their personal and professional skills and promote individual growth. Connect with us and start your new career today. Unicomp is currently accepting applications for the following positions:
Customer Service Manager
Title: Customer Service Manager
Term: Full time
Summary: UNICOMP CJSC is looking for a Customer Service Manager. This position requires a hard-working and energetic person with big potential.
- Register technical equipment and manage their repair process,
- Register cases in the internal CRM program,
- Manage inbound and/or outbound customer calls,
- Respond to customer queries via email and chat,
- Provide detailed information about the company’s services and procedures,
- Work closely with other departments.
- Higher education, technical education is a plus,
- At least 1 year of working experience in a similar position,
- High level of computer literacy (MS Windows, Office suite, etc.),
- Good knowledge of Armenian, English and Russian,
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills,
- Flexibility and ability to handle multiple tasks,
- High sense of responsibility, punctuality, accuracy and attention to details,
- Ability to work effectively with the team,
- Commitment to continuous learning and developing knowledge and skills.
Application: Interested candidates are asked to send a CV to: email@example.com. Please, mention the title of the position in the subject line of the email.
The preceding job description demonstrates the general nature and level of work performed by employees for this position. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.